Why engage a virtual CFO?
By engaging a Virtual CFO you can expect to see the benefits of a more disciplined and timely business management reporting process, a laser focus on critical KPIs and drivers of profitability in your business, profitability improvements, and more effective strategic and operational planning. This allows you to have more time to focus on your business and make better decisions that accelerates your business growth, improves your cashflow and leverages your business returns upwards.
Our Virtual CFO service will also provide you with meaningful insights into the numbers behind your business allowing us to help you achieve your goals and take your business to the next level by developing strategies that grow your business, improving the efficiency of your business and minimising your tax.
Our advisory services have been structured in a way to provide you with the business support that you need to take advantage of opportunities, solve problems or ignite your business potential and propel it to the next level.
We’ve designed packages that cover the most regular advisory requests from our clients, including packages that provide you with structural advice for new or existing businesses, ad-hoc, once-off advisory meetings for specific advice when you need it, through to regular virtual CFO services for businesses that need the power of a CFO without the financial commitment of a full-time CFO.
On Demand$499 once off (excl. GST)Need some strategic business management advice, tax, accounting or other business related advice but don't need a full-time CFO, then this is the plan for you! Our Management on Demand plan is available on an as-needs basis for you, whenever you need it most. Plan includes:
- Untimed Business Advisory Meeting
- Follow up Notes and Action Items
- 2hrs of post meeting follow-up advice (via phone/Skype)
Structuring$399 once off (excl. GST)Advice relating to structuring your business or opportunity, to minimise risk and taxation. Includes establishment of entity of your choice plus Tax File Number, ABN, GST, PAYG, Fuel Tax Credit registrations etc.
- Structural advice meeting – 1 hour
- Attendance to all required ATO & business registrations (TFN, ABN, GST, PAYG etc)
- Attendance to the establishment of your chosen entity structure (see options below):
(at an additional cost)
- Company – from $1,295 (includes ASIC fee)
- Discretionary or Unit Trust with Corporate Trustee – from $1,595 (includes ASIC fee)
- Trust with Individual Trustee/s – from $750
- Self Managed Superfund + Corporate Trustee – from $1,595 (includes ASIC fee)
CFO$1,999 per month (excl. GST)Our innovative Virtual CFO plan provides management reporting and high level strategic business advice when you need it. Giving you the power of a part-time CFO without the full-time financial commitment, we'll focus on key strategic, financial, operational and personnel strategies to help propel your business to the next level.
- Annual budget creation & monitoring
- KPI development and monitoring
- Monthly management reports
- Regular Monthly Meetings
- Management of taxation obligations
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual Income Tax Returns
- Monthly/Quarterly BAS Lodgement
- Annual tax planning
- Submit annual payroll & group certificates
- Strategic Planning including development, implementation and ongoing review
- Education of directors, managers and staff through mentoring and coaching
- Assistance with financial and cash flow management
- Human resources management including staff retention, remuneration, employment contracts and staff procedures and policies documents
- Development of robust business systems and processes
- Assist with development and implementation of financial and management information systems
Can’t find a plan that suits?
No worries – if we don’t have a plan that fits your budget, or your needs, get in touch below and we’ll get back to you with some other options that make sense: